Friday, November 02, 2007

Pre-Cactus Rose road trip

Ok gang. It's about that time. I will be departing shortly for San Antonio so I can pick up Dani. Then we go to the grocery store and to The Afterburner (dive bar) to wait for Brownie to get out of AF class. Then it's off to Bandera!

Per Brownie's request, Dani and I will be updating my blog via my iPhone to give updates on the Cactus Rose 100 Mile Trail Run that Wanker Boy is running in.

This is what the web site says:

A nasty rugged trail run: No Whiners, Wimps, or Wusses
We give Bonus Points for Blood, Cuts, Scrapes, & Puke


Melissa is also competing, so we will keep you posted on her as well. I believe it's her very first 100 miler! She helped pace Brownie on his first one earlier this year. You can read Dani's write up about that experience here. She did a really good job recapping, so go check it out. Seriously.

I was going to post Brownie's recap of Leadville, but I can't get his links to work. Go to his August archives if that interests you. Aug 21 and 24 have his 2 race reports (0-50 miles and then 50-100).

See you down the road!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

good luck and have fun!!!

November 03, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

Good luck you guys!! Let's hope Brownie fairs well with his ankle...I will be checking your posts frequently!

November 03, 2007 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker