Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another One Bites the Dust....err, I mean...CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Next time you see these two lovebirds, congratulate them....and buy them a drink!

They got engaged on Sunday, October 21. You are looking at the future Mr. & Mrs. Sluttypants! :)

I'm really excited for them. I've known Lesley since about 1994 and have become friends with Chris (Massive Slut Slinger) since I started hashing in 2005. Both are super sweet, fun, loving friends and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. Love you guys!!!

Lesley said she thinks they've told everyone, so now I'm helping to spread the word even more!)

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I give it three weeks!

October 25, 2007 5:16 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

Don't do it!!!!!

Just kidding...

Good luck and try not to become a Bridezilla!

October 25, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Conrats to two really wonderful peeps.

October 26, 2007 8:32 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

congrats..not conrats. Duh!

October 26, 2007 8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker