Friday, October 12, 2007

Prepping for the BRC

You know it's been a long day at work when the only cars left in the parking garage are yours and the CEOs.....


Stayed late last night working on stuff for my Conference so that I can get out of here by 4:15pm today so I can pick up Dani (A.K.A. Nappy Headed Whore!). This is the only personal thing I'm doing today so that I can work, work, work!


After I left work, made a quick grocery store run, packed up some things at my casa, then met up with Elvis, Grabber and Fish. They were doing a mini-BRC to remind the bar owners that we will be invading tonight. That's right, it's finally time for the 3rd Annual BRC!!!!!

At LaLa's....

4 Comments:

Blogger Lulu said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

I better start kissing up to the husband and hide a key outside. Wait. He is coming with me. Is it possible I will be able to do the BRC and not end up in the doghouse tomorrow? Probably not.

See ya tonight!

October 12, 2007 10:31 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

I can't wait. This is my first BRC. Except that since I can't walk and just got back from a 7 day bender, I think I am the designated driver. Poor me.

October 12, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Is having him there gonna change the way you act and how much you drink? I sure hope not! I want crazy, fun Lulu tonight. :)

You'll still have fun Denise!

October 12, 2007 11:43 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hey, where'd you get the coozies made? The Kimchi definitely need some! With the word "poop" on them!

October 14, 2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker