Tuesday, October 02, 2007

No more office...

My company is building a new building downtown. We are slated to move in sometime the end of March/beginning of April. I will no longer have my own office. Almost everyone is getting put into what they're calling Modular Units...unless you are a VP. They are staying away from the word "cubicle." Anyway, they ordered one and set it up in the breakroom so we could see what they look like.
It actually doesn't look too bad, I guess. But still looks like a cube to me. One thing though....the chair is FREAKIN AMAZINGLY COMFORTABLE! Did someone say nap time??

2 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

People around here call their cubicle their "office," so they can feel important or something.

Your model doesn't look square, is it? Seems like there is going to be wasted space

October 02, 2007 12:22 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

No square cubes....all curved. Guess they are REALLY trying to take away the cubicle feel.

Luckily, I will have 2 walls surrounding my area, and then one tall modular unit wall side and one open side.

October 02, 2007 2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker