Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cross Dressers....

The first hash olympics event at the Hill Country 200th was the Izzy Dizzy. You have to slam a beer, run down to the opposite side and drink another beer, pick up the baseball bat (or in this case, small hockey stick), put the end of the stick on your forehead and spin around 10 times. Then try to run back to the start. But you had to first swap clothes with your partner...the one time I don't wear a running skirt! Dang it. Brownie would've had to wear a short skirt. He lucked out because I had on my long soccer shorts. The tank top is still funny though!


4 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Whatever! We came in 2nd place in the cheetos tossing game, you barely ate any of the sour candy stuff, and you didn't even attempt the crotch pepper event. Lame.

September 25, 2007 11:01 AM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

That is awesome! Too bad you didn't make him just wear your bra! That would have been hilarious!!!!

Post some more pics! WOOHOO!!
HAHAHAHAHHA!

September 25, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I was gonna give you props for sporting your Kimchi happy coat Gagger, but then I realized you weren't the GM in 2007 and cried a bit...

September 26, 2007 4:49 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

They said not to switch underwear...thank goodness!

I don't have my happy coat yet, but I did sport my Kimchi A-hole shirt that night, as well as my Kimchi mug!

September 26, 2007 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker