Friday, September 21, 2007

Ritas and Full Moons

Back on August 28, there was a Full Moon hash. But first, I attended a going away happy hour for one of my favorite lobbyists at my company. The darn TX Medical Association took her away from us. :(

Several departments at my work bolted at 3:30pm that day to head over to Vivo's. They are known for their margaritas....damn, they rock! After 2 I had to switch to a different drink. Tried their sangria drink....delicious. Then I had to switch to beer. After all of that and one nacho for dinner, I decided I was gonna locate the Full Moon hashers because I wanted to continue partying. Plus, the folks from overseas were in town for their InterAm pre-lube. I tracked them down at the Draught House beer check and had a blast. That is, until my drunkard self tried to go in the door that you can only go out of...I mean, there was a chain there so you could pull the door. I ripped open 2 of my fingers when I yanked it really hard. Niiice. Idiot.

Anyways, once we left there, trail went back to the Pleasure Palace (AKA. TAF and SMB's house). We drank more, held circle, and then drank and drank and drank. Oh yeah...this was a weekday. I crashed on their couch and had to leave by 6:30am in order to get home, shower and get to work on time. How is it that I can get up early on a day like this, but can't get up that early when I'm in my own bed and try to workout in the morning??

You can see the pics here. Didn't take too many though. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker