Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Still Buzzed?

Is it possible to still be buzzed from last night's drinking? I believe so!

Had a co-worker's going away happy hour yesterday at Vivo's. It started at 4pm. I left around 8pm. They're known for their strong margaritas. Yummy. The Vivo Rio is just as delicious. Wasn't ready to go home and unpack so that I can re-pack for PV, so I called up some Full Moon folks and found them at the beer check....the Draught House. (Damn that chain!) Then followed them back to TAF and SMB's house for more drinking and circle. I have no idea what time I went to sleep. Woke up this morning on their couch. Man, I'm tired. Pics to follow later.

6 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

That was my Sunday. Woke up still buzed which allowed me to clean my house after the party with out puking all over the place.

Around 1pm I puked. Thank Gawd for still being drunk that morning!

August 29, 2007 8:47 AM  
Blogger Bob said...

Wanna test to see if you're still buzzed from last night's drinking? Breathe in a co-workers face at 8 a.m. and ask them if they think you're still buzzed. Unless you ate a ton of garlic the night before, you'll still stink like booze.

August 30, 2007 8:16 PM  
Blogger Donnie The Retard said...

That's when you keep drinking so you stay drunk and don't get hungover.

September 03, 2007 1:32 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

update your blog!! I want to hear about your trip!!!! woohooo!! Texas here I come!

September 05, 2007 7:09 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

at least you slept on the couch that night, I was on the floor

September 06, 2007 6:57 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Are you doing ok? How was the trip?!?!?!?!?!?

September 07, 2007 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker