Monday, August 27, 2007

Look what the Aggie won

At our all-staff meeting this morning, we were told to wear our favorite collegiate or professional team shirts. The whole thing was baseball themed. I, of course, wore my Aggie shirt. I also had my Astros jersey in tow to show my support of them...and also in case I got cold. Our building is normally freezing. And, the Aggie shirt was a little tighter than what I normally wear to work.

Anyway, there was a drawing for prizes at the end of the meeting. Guess what this Aggie won?? A Longhorn t-shirt signed by Augie Garrido (sp?). Nice. Just what I wanted....not! Everyone was kind of pissed that I won it since my work is full of longhorns. They thought I'd use it to wash my car. Well, it turns out that my brother's b-day is tomorrow...August 28. He went to that orange school and the shirt was his size. Worked out quite nicely. So I shipped it off to him this afternoon. I'm such a good sis.

6 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Oh, so you're rooting for UT again now?

August 28, 2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Dumbass. Get your eyes checked. Notice I'm wearing my AGGIE shirt and I shipped off that ugly orange one as soon as possible!

August 28, 2007 8:56 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Yeah I gotta agree this time. A real Aggie would've burned it. They wouldn't send it to a Longhorn, or even let that burnt orange stink touch their car, even as a washrag.

August 28, 2007 9:07 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Seriously. I'd never, ever allow a penn state or wvu shirt into my jeep. Let alone pose for a pic with one.

August 28, 2007 10:08 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

When did the shirt touch my car?

August 28, 2007 10:29 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

You're even smiling in the picture. It's definitely a smile that says, "screw loyalty, I root for whoever is winning."

August 28, 2007 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker