Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Around and Around I Go

Met Carol up at the Murchison track tonight. My dad came out as well. Man, there were a lot of folks up there tonight. Several groups along with other individuals like us. Very popular place this evening. Anyway, we walked and ran for 36 minutes. Around and around the track. Only burned 291 calories. But we had planned on this being an easier night. So we stopped to do some lunges and stuff. After about 5 minutes we couldn't keep the damn bugs off us. It got pretty bad. Some of them looked like flying ants. Next time I need to remember the bug spray!

Tomorrow I think we're gonna go to Mount Bonnell. Walk up the stairs and run down and around. Run up the stairs and run down and around. Lunge up the stairs, etc. I'm really liking doing something different each workout day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

I love doing those hill sprints at that track..well, when it cools off anyway. We do our training walks off Far West...there are some killer hills there:)

August 22, 2007 7:34 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ok, gonna try to post again. Blogger has been SUCKING.

My mom lives in that neighborhood, so I know it well. The hills we hit the other night were Ladera Norte, Backtrail, Sprucewood and Lemonwood.

August 22, 2007 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker