Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Your Face, Our Balls"

'Faceball' Craze Hitting Cubicles Around The Globe.

Have you heard of this? I sure haven't. Sure would be fun to nail an annoying co-worker in the face though! They even say it's "as necessary as beer pong." Hey, I foresee a new game for the Kimchis to play.....Could you keep your face still while a ball was flung in your direction?

Faceball video clip here.

Faceball web site here. There is also a funny informational video on the web site. Not funny Ha Ha, but in that it's so slow and elementary school like....

4 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

Did you not see that is says YOUR FACE?!

August 21, 2007 4:29 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

OH>>>MY>>>GAWD>>> I am so going to do a drive by on some one I work with!!!

August 21, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Hmmm...the word 'balls' seems to be popping up alot in my life lately...

And seriously, this is my new favorite hobby.

August 23, 2007 5:17 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Too bad nobody at my work would do this. Well, maybe the IT guys!

It sure is Jes. Downy balls, face balls...what's next?

August 24, 2007 8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker