Monday, August 20, 2007

One More Drink.....

I joined a big group of friends up at Chon Som on Friday night to celebrate their 1 year anniversary. Man, it was PACKED! Planned on only staying for dinner and a few drinks. I was getting up at 4:45am to be a volunteer at a race so I didn't want to party all night. Yeah right. That didn't happen. It was so great seeing folks I hadn't seen in a while. Kept getting talked into "one more drink." Then it was, "Let's go to Homer's." So I finally left CS and headed to Homer's for ONE drink. That place was freaking smokey. I really only had one beer there because I needed to hit a gas station before midnight to get my 40 of OE so I could make a brass monkey during/after the race I was working. WELL, the place that I know of in the area that sells OE was totally sold out! I only had 5 minutes to get to another convenience store...didn't happen. Oh well. I still had a few beers as well as stuff for mimosas to take.

Got home, let out the pups and made it into bed around 12:30am. Rolled outta bed at 5am to get down south for the Protest Duathlon. More on that later. I need to get to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker