Thursday, August 09, 2007

Numbnutz Maneuver of the Day!

Ok, so I had an appointment at 12:45pm today. Afterwards I didn't have much time left during my lunch hour (actually, I had already used up the hour...). So I decided to stop in Taco Cabana real quick for a soft taco. I then walked across the street to Tiff's Treats to get a cookie (damn, they are GOOOOOOOD) and while reaching for my money I notice that I don't see any keys. WTF? Did I leave them at Taco C? I walk back across the street and look inside my car....yep. Car keys sitting on the passenger seat. I have never locked myself out of my car before. This sucks. I had planned on finishing up a lot of projects because
1. I want to leave work a bit early to take care of the dogs before the pub run, and
2. I was planning on...cough, cough...being *sick* tomorrow. I mean, I'll feel like arse the day after a pub crawl anyways, if I do it right! AND, everyone is pretty much out of the office tomorrow due to the Board Retreat, vacations and out of town presentations.

My dad rocks! Thank goodness my dad had the day off and was at home because he has my spare key. He came right over to help me out. Love you Dad!

Ok, back to work. I need to print off 1823 personalized fundraising letters....

6 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

dipshit!

August 09, 2007 5:40 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

Try explaining to you 11-year-old exactly how it is you know how to pick the lock with a coathanger after he locked the keys in the car...

August 09, 2007 11:12 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

That is why I have a spare set in my purse. Of course that didn't stop me from locking my keys and my purse in the car once. Thank god my insurance comes with emergency roadside service. As long as my phone is not also in my purse, I am ok.

August 10, 2007 8:19 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh....Can you print out my fundraising letters too....while you're at it? :)

Well...at least you didn't leave the car running with the keys in the ignition..um not that i have ever done such a thing.

August 10, 2007 8:22 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

How was the pub run?

August 10, 2007 9:16 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

heh heh heh...

Pub run was a BLAST! You'll never guess which hasher showed up...and was the winner of the free 100th registration!

August 10, 2007 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker