Monday, July 30, 2007

Wine and Cheese, M'kay?

After my fun day at the Main Event for team building or whatever, I then went up to Plucker's in Round Rock for the Wednesday special....34 ounce mug o'beer for $3.50. Whoop! Then made a quick stop by Chon Som but didn't see anyone I knew, so I stopped home real quick to change shirts and shoes. Headed over to C'Em's house for some wine and cheese...and wine and more wine. (Sorry Brownie, no boxed wine.) Did I mention how much my head hurt on Thursday?? Guess I should've gone home before 1:30am on a school night!


Seriously...have you ever seen Saran Wrap that looks like a shower cap? Well, my drunkard self thought it was hilarious.

M'kay.....


You can see all of the pics here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

You are definitely helping to "keep Austin weird."

Keep it up, missy.

July 31, 2007 6:40 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yuppies. Austin needs some class, you know I woulda brought some bum wine to liven things up.

July 31, 2007 11:33 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

What? Don't like my new head gear?
;)

JT: you should sign up to hare while you're in Texas and it can be the Bum & Boxed Wine Hash!

July 31, 2007 2:58 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Yo Gagger. C-4 and I are Texas bound, first weekend in Novemeber. We'll be in Houston, but we'll be in Austin by noon on that Sunday with DTR and ESPN.

We're looking to hash with you guys and maybe some crash space until the next morning.

What's up? Can anyone help us all out?

July 31, 2007 11:26 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!

You guys are totally welcome to crash at my place. It'll be a big slumber party. :)

If we're lucky, my mom will go out of town and I'll have to dog sit in her big house with the big deck and hot tub....

August 01, 2007 9:09 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Awesome. More details to follow on my blog.

August 02, 2007 12:34 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ok, keep me posted!

August 02, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Jerri said...

you can also crash at my pad!!!

should we kidnap them and not let them go back?

August 05, 2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker