Sunday, July 29, 2007

Miami was Great!

I won't make you look at a hundred pictures of my niece from my trip to Miami, but I will share some photos.




I love this pic of the fluffy clouds....I took it from the airplane. They just went on forever.



My shadow in the crystal clear water at Key Biscayne.



Mia loves to clean.....anything. She is "cleaning" the sand with that white tank top.



My brother bought this thinking it was a leave-in conditioner. Ummm, hellooooooo. That stuff is for an afro! Can you say Soul Glow!

p.s. It makes your hair flammable, BTW.

The thunderstorms came in Sunday afternoon. Thought the cloud formations were awesome.


Mia found an open can of Slimfast on the night stand.....

Jack got fed sand. Mmm, delicious.

Jack is such a sweetie!

My fam.


Miami was a nice, relaxing vacation. Chilled on some beaches, played in the nice pool at the hotel where my brother works, ate some yummy Cuban food and got to play with my 14 1/2 month old niece. I even worked out some. Can you believe it? My step-mom and I checked out the gym at my brother's hotel. Holy crap, it rocked. Planned on just running for a quick 5 minute warmup on the treadmill before doing weights that morning. Well, each treadmill had it's own TV right on it. Got caught up watching Office Space and next thing I know it had been half an hour. My how time flies when you're having fun. After the workout they had a fruit platter, bowls of nuts and water. Oh yeah, and some cold cucumber towels. I didn't try that though. Maybe next time. Anyway, the weather didn't allow us to hit the beach my last 2 days, but that's what I get for going during the rainy/hurricane season!

It was still good times, good times. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker