Friday, July 27, 2007

Die mosquitos, die...you Mother F-ers!!!!! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
How did so many of you bite me in the 30-45 seconds it takes to walk from the parking lot at work to the building? Seriously!

P.S. I went to Walgreens to buy some anti-itch cream and when I returned to my office and lifted my leg onto the desk to apply the cream, a mosquito was on my leg! Go suck someone else you MoFo!!! My legs already look like crap from poison ivy, ant bites, scars, scratches and bruises.

3 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

WTF? Are you like lunch?

Eat Garlic and they won't mess with you. Or take Garlic Pills, they don't like Garlic blood......

July 27, 2007 12:10 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Apparently breakfast, lunch AND dinner!

July 27, 2007 12:26 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Drink for whining!

July 27, 2007 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker