Sunday, July 29, 2007

Team Building at THA

On my first day back at work after Miami, I only had to work 2 1/2 hours. Whoop whoop! It was our Summer Event shindig at the Main Event. I had never been to this place and wasn't sure what to expect. We were told we would be randomly put into teams and that we'd be competing in laser tag, glow golf and bowling. And if you wanted to, you could sign up for rock climbing. I have to say that my favorite part was laser tag, and I was looking forward to that game the least. It was so much fun! Next was the rock climbing, bowling and then golf. OH yeah, my team won the award for the best golf score. Did I mention we were called the Snoop Dogs? Much better than other names like the Precious Pooodles and Mange Mutts. Like our matching shirts? Everyone in the entire association had to wear them. At least we didn't have to buy them...they gave everybody one of them.





I'm up for laser tag again...if anyone ever goes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Woohoo Im IN!!! Im In! I like laser tag, It doesn't hurt as bad as paint ball, but at least while you play it can remove hair from your body!

July 30, 2007 11:29 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

hahaha! You funny. :)

July 31, 2007 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker