Friday, August 03, 2007

The Panty Caper

Seriously?? What kind of weirdos do I work with?!?

Ok, so yesterday afternoon I walk by my co-worker's office and 2 other folks are in there as well...all of them are laughing. They call me in and tell me I should go look in the downstairs bathroom closest to the kitchen.

This is what I found. Looks like the bottom of a jog bra, maybe?

Wrong!

Someone seriously hung their thick, black cotton undies over the bathroom stall door!

They didn't look wet like they were drying from something. We tried to figure out why someone would even hang them there to begin with. Maybe they were changing at the end of the day to go work out and forgot them? Nope. They weren't there yesterday morning but they were there in the afternoon. And I know that nobody at my place of employment works out during lunch. I got dropped from our corporate program at Gold's because we couldn't even get 10 people to sign up this year.

We thought it was quite bizarre. Still don't know who the culprit was. But at least it gave us some laughs yesterday.

P.S. They were gone this morning when I arrived. Someone told me our building services/maintenance guy threw them away today. Hahaha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerri said...

Two guesses:

1) Someone's been getting busy w/someone they shouldn't... and they left their undies... advertised by leaving them in the restroom.

2) Someone's using Alli.

August 05, 2007 9:57 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Alli...hilarious!

August 06, 2007 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker