Friday, August 24, 2007

I "Knead" Focaccia!

So on Wednesday, Carol and I had to postpone our Mount Bonnell workout due to unforeseen circumstances. After taking care of the pups this evening, we met up at the bottom of the steps. For 36 minutes we went up and down and up and down and up and down, etc. Definitely much more fun than a stairmaster.....and it came with a gorgeous view of Lake Austin! The only sucky thing was the mosquitos. I swear, they love me for some reason. Carol didn't get one bite. I need to put my bug spray back in my car. DIE MOTHER F*CKERS, DIE!

Afterwards we tried out a new place for dinner...Kneaded Pleasures. Damn, it was GOOD! I definitely suggest the Turkey Club. I'm in love with their focaccia bread. I can't wait to go back. :) And bonus...they have wifi.

I'm glad my headache from this morning finally went away. Guess I drank way too much at the softball game and at Plucker's last night....but oh, was it fun!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

Focaccia - now there's one word I'll never be able to pronouce.

August 25, 2007 3:00 PM  
Blogger Heavin' said...

You should try their scones. They are delish!

August 25, 2007 9:16 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

they have amazing gelato too

August 26, 2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

EVERYTHING looks good there. I will definitely be back!

August 27, 2007 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker