Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Less Sugar = No Bueno!

Sometimes I like to eat instant oatmeal for breakfast. It's easy to make at work and keeps me from picking up super bad foods on the drive in. Well, I decided to try Quaker's 50% less sugar instant oatmeal. It's not too tasty. Gonna take some time to get used to it. Bleh. Or maybe I'll just leave it in the breakroom for others to try.

So beware oatmeal eaters! Stick with the original.

On another note, Team O was back in the swing of things last night. Carol (my step-mom) and I walked the hills in her neighborhood. Did 3 miles up Lakewood. Then she had Taco Soup ready for dinner. I LOVE that stuff!

Tonight we are gonna go up and down and up and down Jester Hill...as many times as we can. It has a 21% grade over half a mile. I know that's nothing compared to the Incline in Colorado, but at least I'm doing some elevation!

1 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

you are doing awesome!

September 19, 2007 11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker