Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How Many Posts Am I Behind??

I know I haven't posted many pics in a while. It's been a busy month! Think I left off with the Turkey Creek Shelter Hash. The Junta stepped up to lay this trail. I was one of the foodies. We had chicken and beef fajitas. Yum yum. Elvis decided to add a little crunch to his....

This was also my first time to meet Higgins, Dr. PP, Weeny Schnitzel and Maximus, who were all in town before InterAm in Puerto Vallarta. Fun times.

Twinkies


Think the boys are trying to display the number 12, as in October 12. This is the day they announced when the 3rd Annual BRC would be.


You can see all the pics here.

P.S. If the wifi at Schlotzsky's hadn't been so fussy, I'd have gotten more freakin posts finished. ARRRGH! OH yeah, it's also National Talk Like A Pirate Day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

I met Higgins at a hash overseas once. His likeness to the real Higgins was uncanny, right?

September 19, 2007 4:03 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Yay You updated you blog....I can sleep now! hahahaha

September 19, 2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

I finished my tour, read my blog!!!!

September 19, 2007 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker