Monday, October 01, 2007

Scouting the MLH

After Body and I were finished laying the Virgo trail, I got cleaned up and met Grabber down at the Plaza Saltillo. We had to scout for the Malt Liquor Hash. We checked out this one bar. They didn't have Schlitz, PBR or Lone Star. WTF? And their Miller and Bud products were $3! Double WTF? Oh yeah...and Grabber said it was a hooker bar. The only other folks in the whole place were all chicks...in short skirts and high heels...and it was 3:30pm on a Saturday. And we were the only ones drinking. Where the heck were all the dudes?


We got a bite to eat at this place. Not too bad!

This pic doesn't really do it justice. But I got about 100 bites after scouting the super shiggy section.

Hee hee hee.... I liked this cloud....for some reason....

By the time I got home, it was about 7:30-8pm and I was beat. That was a loooooong day of hash stuff. So I just stayed home that night and was a bum. Thought about meeting some folks up at Threadgill's for Bob Schneider's bluegrass band, but I just didn't have the energy, nor did I want to fight the ACL traffic. I crashed early.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gagger said...

And that pic doesn't really show them all that well. Grabber only got about 3 bites....because they all bit ME!

But it was weird. When I got home that night, they were almost all gone. Very bizarre. Think they might have been biting gnats.

I had Grabber pull over and stop so I could get a good cloud shot. :)

October 01, 2007 9:35 AM  
Blogger Lyle said...

We stopped at the Texas Bar last year on a Darkside hash.It is a whore bar.I think they have rooms in the back to service the clientel.

October 01, 2007 11:39 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

So Grabber was totally right! And we thought they were looking at us strangely because we were gringos.

October 01, 2007 12:56 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

That is a hooker bar, the beers are $1.50 if you're mescan, or come in speaking spanish. If you buy the girls a beer, it's $10, but you get a hand job with it. Of course, the more expensive the beer, the more you get on the side.

October 10, 2007 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker