Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Lame & Lazy Night

Damn. I was sooooo lame yesterday. I went to lunch earlier than usual yesterday (11:45am). So I got hungry around 3pm...had a granola bar as a snack. That filled me up for one and a half hours. My stomach was growling by 4:30pm and all I could think about was food. Drove to my dad's house because my step-mom and I had plans to workout. I wasn't feeling it at all. I was in a bad mood as well and have no idea why. Got to my dad's and just lounged on the couch. When Carol got home from work she said she had a headache and didn't know if she'd be able to do anything that night. I told her no prob because all I wanted was dinner!

Sooooo, we skipped working out and went to the Boat House Grill for dinner. It's a great little place on 620 by 2222. All 3 of us got cheeseburgers. Not exactly a healthy meal to substitute for not working out. BUT, I decided that I like their fries better than Hyde Park Grill! Damn, they rocked. The burger didn't top C&A or Dirty's, but it was still pretty good.

Then back to my Dad and Carol's house to work on pictures. Was too tired and lazy to even drive home, so I crashed over there and just got up early to drive home to get ready for work.
So tonight I MUST WORKOUT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker