Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Hill Country's 200th Run

The 200th hash run up in Killeen on Saturday was fun. I ran the hash trail, then we had an interesting circle. Just Beth was named, but the hilarious part was interviewing her so we could get stories on her so we could think of a good name. She was pretty wasted, so she had a hard time understanding our questions. After almost every one she would say, "huh??" Soooo, that's what her name is! Next time she meets someone and they ask what her hash name is, she will have to reply, "huh?" That is, if she ever hashes again. But that's another story......

After circle it was time to chow down. They cooked up tons of food. Yum yum. Then it was time for the hash olympics. The best part was throwing mini Cheetos at Brownie's face, which was covered in shaving cream. Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing! Should have told him to turn his head a bit so I had more open space to try to hit. We only lost by 2 Cheesy Poofs. Damnit.

I didn't want to keep drinking at the pavilion in Copperas Cove because we still had to get to Penile Probe's house in Harker Heights, so Brownie, Wet Spot and I bolted. Stopped by a liquor store and a bank along the way...oh my, saw some military guy hanging outside of the bank...in white house slippers. Too bad I didn't get a pic of that.

Back at PP's house it was party on time. Check out the pictures for the rest of the story.
Thanks again to PP for letting everyone crash (and trash) his house! Good job to DBD for the cool gimmees. I meant to take a pic of them this morning, but forgot. Oh well. You can see the headband tie in one of the photos.

2 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Where the hell are the malt liquor pics?

September 26, 2007 11:02 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Something is wrong with them. I went to go add comment titles and the bottom 1/4 of the picture is cut off on each of them. I'm re-downloading them right now....

Be patient!

September 26, 2007 12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker