Thursday, September 27, 2007

Virgo's Rule

Ok, I'm working backwards now with my pictures....

The Virgo Trail was September 16. The Body and I were the hares.


These words were tacked to a bunch of trees. Not quite sure what they were trying to tell us....

We waited for what seemed like ages for this guy to swing from the tree. I was curious because it looked a little shallow and I wanted to see if he busted his head open. He finally swung out and did a back flip.

The Hares at the 1st beer heck
2nd Beer Check
At the last Beer Check


This stuff rocks!

After the On-In a group of us went to Ginny's for Chicken Shit Bingo and Dale Watson. Then a smaller group went to check out the new Rio Grande Pluckers on the grand opening night.
Bitch, James Bitch was bartending.
What a long day. I had to email Elvis the next day to find out what time I got back to my car. Guess I shouldn't have driven home!
You can see all the pics here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Free Bus(c)h said...

@ssgagger..contact me...there is a group looking to go to TexMex and I can't find any info on it...Free Busch

September 30, 2007 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker