Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Walnut Creek Hash - Sept 9

I think I'm getting close to catching up on posting pics.....

On September 9, The Body and TAF were the hares of the Walnut Creek Hash. A group of us got caught up in a circle jerk and we got tired of going in circles. We then thought we found trail again, only to find out we were heading back the way we came. We knew it was A to A, so we just headed back to the start. I mean, that's where the beer was!

Waiting for the pack

The "Twins"

The Hares


You can see all the pictures here.

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Do you know a good vet in Austin? 'Cuz my pythons are sick!!!

October 03, 2007 8:28 PM  
Blogger Free Bus(c)h said...

I see Brownie is still not wearing sunscreen...

October 11, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I guess he wants his skin to be all leathery and wrinkley when he is an old man.

October 12, 2007 9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker