Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dance, Dance!

After the Tour de Fat, I followed Brownie over to Lovebite's house for his birthday party.
Cynthia had given me directions so that I'd pass a Taco Bell, but drunkard Wanker wouldn't
have any of it. He had Googled directions and that was apparently the only way to get there.
I had only had one kolache and then half of a sample sized Clif bar that day, so food would have been
a really good idea after all the beer consumed at the festival.

We arrived at Lovebite's at 6pm...the party started at 7! Mike and Emily were still setting up and
then needed to get dressed. To get out of their way, we played Dance, Dance Revolution! It is quite entertaining, actually.
Emily put some snacks in the oven so we could eat. Such a sweetie! Holy smokes! I have never seen more alcohol at one psrty. Cooler after cooler after cooler filled with all types of beer, bottle after bottle of liquor and wine. They definitely went crazy. Yum yum.

Soon after other folks started showing up...lots more Dance Dance.
Next thing I know, drunkard is missing. I found him and had him record the hash hotline before he passed out. It took awhile because he kept hanging up before I could save it...retard! Unfortunately, the reception wasn't very good and it cut in and out. Oh well.

Ann and I later tried to wake him up. But no such luck. Sucks to be him. We continued to party! Sucky thing for me though...I couldn't talk
anyone into going to Trophy's with me to see my friend's band. And if I went by myself, I didn't think I would be able to drive home all
the way up North. Yet again, another show I missed. Their last show was the same night as the BRC. One of these days I am making a damn show!!!

Pics can be seen here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Well if i don't eat before partying/drinking I'm a VERY VERY cheap date..like out in two drinks.

and damn grouchy.

I need to check out Dance Revolution, STILL have yet to see it.

October 24, 2007 9:03 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

So I've seen that band more than you?

And remember, I started drinking at 8:30AM that morning. I probably drank more before you got out of bed than you did all day, loser.

October 24, 2007 8:26 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Umm, no dumbass (jt). I've seen Alex's band play many times. Even in San Marcos on a school night. I had to wake up at the crack of dawn to drive my hungover ass back to town to make it to work.

October 25, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

This must have been the party that one drunkard said he would text me the address too. Then passed out!

October 25, 2007 1:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Ding, ding, ding! Never trust him after he has been drinking. Text or call ME!

October 25, 2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker