Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Free booze, schwag and snacks!

Had a great night at a Puma event tonight! Went straight from work to check out if anyone was in line yet. Only a couple of folks hanging out. Found out the store was open until 6pm until they closed for a bit to set up, so my mom and I were smart and went inside to try on shoes and have them set aside. We wanted to have fun drinking and eating once inside for the party! Back outside and we were numbers 5 and 6 in line. You see, the first 100 people got a gift bag of stuff worth $200. Whoop!!!

Tried a new vodka that is infused with guarana and caffeine. It's pink, but quit good... And they made them strong, at first. Switched to wine after a few vodka drinks cause whatever they mixed it with was too sweet. This was my first experience with Pinot Noir... Quite delicious! The brand was Hob Nob. Oh,, and the hors d'.... However you spell that damn word...they were awesome!

Si, I ended up with a purse and some new shoes...20% off. Hells yeah. Oh, and the cool bag full of schwag. I just love Puma!!!

P.S. They had a photo booth where you could take pics for free. My mom and I did it twice...once in color and once in black and white. Fun, fun!

5 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

While I find this post fascinating.... *yawn*.....

I was wondering if you'd post some pictures of Tex-Mex 2006 on the Tex-Mex blog. You know, you, me, C-4, Donnie, ESPN and the like.

Oh, and Brownie too.... I guess. Just wanted to see the exciting memories.

October 25, 2007 6:04 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Trojan,

Anger leads to hate.....and hate leads to the dark side.

Yours in the Force,
Darth Sidious

October 25, 2007 8:22 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I brought my laptop today, so maybe during lunch I can rustle up some old school Tex-Mex photos.

At the new Puma store in the Domain, in conjunction with Lucky Magazine. I got an email about the event. You had to RSVP and get on the list in order to attend. I'm a Puma shoe lover!

October 25, 2007 9:11 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

So bummed I missed that...I still have your puma socks..LOL

Holy Crap Slut and Fanny are getting hitched?!?! This is fantastic.

Net....ahh the force is strong in this one.

October 25, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

From 2 years ago? Those are totally yours now.

Yeppers. They're getting hitched!

October 25, 2007 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker