Friday, November 16, 2007

Brilliant!

After the BFC boys won their last game of the year yesterday, we headed up to the Pluck. Ok....so if you are never able to finish a regular basket of chicken tenders (comes with 5), you'd think you would NOT order the all-you-can-eat tender special, right? WRONG! It was only $2 more, so how could I not order it?

How did I think I could eat 8, then order more tenders (to take home) when I can't even finish 5 of them?! Man, I am sooooooo smart after drinking beer. I only managed to eat 3 of them (and my fries). I am brilliant.

Guess I have breakfast for tomorrow because I don't want that again tonight!

5 Comments:

Blogger BH said...

Wait, you mean drunk logic ISN'T good logic??? Well hell, there goes my whole life.

November 16, 2007 2:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Well, I thought it was a smart idea last night!

November 16, 2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Amit said...

I wish the sam kind of people were in Boston .. we would have fun ..
I am new to America but reading your blog was fun ..

November 16, 2007 6:25 PM  
Blogger Jerri said...

I've done that before... and done it again too. Maybe you just have to get in the same state of mind to do it again!

November 17, 2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Glad to know that I entertain someone!

November 19, 2007 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker