Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Ounce X-mas Card

Went to Ginny's last night for the 12 Ounce X-mas Card celebration that TAF and Grabber were hosting. Had a great time! But that's expected. I've never had a bad time at Ginny's...well, except for that one time when some solemn singer was putting us to sleep. And there was a bus load of visitors just sitting, watching. Nobody was dancing. Nobody was talking. We got the hell outta there. I think we ended up at the Pleasure Palace. Now THERE'S a place where I've ALWAYS had a great time. Woot woot! I'd love to have that bar in my house.

Ok, back to last night. Wasn't in super photo mode. But here is what I got.


Ok, this chick is only 13 and was rockin' the fiddle. Check out her web site here. And read about her in CBS News here.

So TAF thinks that SMB and I have the same size boobs. Check out the pics to see if you agree. I tried to cup one of mine and one of SMB's to test it out, but she wasn't having it!



I was thinking about hitting Taco Cabana on the way home, but got talked into breakfast at Jim's. Well, I AM a huge breakfast lover! And this helped me to still avoid fast food places. I almost broke down last night in my Schlitz stupor. Thanks Robby Rob! Crispy bacon with eggs and pancakes. Not the healthiest choice, but damn, that crispy bacon was YUMMY!!!

You can see all the pics here.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lyle said...

w00t declaired new word of the year by Webster`s;you little trendsetter,you.w00t w00t!Wanksgiving

December 14, 2007 2:57 PM  
Blogger Impala Mama said...

Galdangit Gagger, I just miss you so much!!!

December 14, 2007 3:08 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I must props where they are due...Meatgazer taught me the "woot woot" phrase. :)

Aww. Sweet, hot mama C-4! I'm so bummed I won't see you at Tex Mex. Who is gonna give me cool hand and arm art?!?

December 14, 2007 3:43 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

WOW you updated!! WOOHOO!

December 14, 2007 6:20 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Wait...YOU bypassed fast food? Are you ok? kidding...

The cinnamon shake at JIM's is Fantastic!

December 15, 2007 7:17 PM  
Blogger Happy Sock said...

Love the chair! GO SOONERS! lol

December 18, 2007 12:03 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I finally had fast food yesterday for lunch and was miserable.

December 18, 2007 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker