Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Week

I snuck out of the office earlier this morning to hit RunTex Riverside...I'm now officially signed up for the Turkey Trot. Doing the untimed version though since I'm so slooooooooooow. Who else is running it??

Tonight, everyone in Austin should go see my co-worker's band! They are playing at Stubb's on the indoor stage. Cover charge is $8 and there are 2 opening bands. They should hit the stage around midnight? I just hope I can still drive there after the stiff drinks they serve at the Barfly!

Damn, the Turkey Trot is gonna be rough.....

p.s. Just got an email from our CEO....our offices are closing at noon. Whoop!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

How did you fare at the mighty trot?

November 22, 2007 11:00 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Took me 65 minutes. Pretty slow, but good for me. I best the time I thought it'd take!

November 22, 2007 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker