Monday, November 19, 2007

Have you ever been craving a certain type of food from a certain restaurant...planned on going straight from work so you could upload pics from the previous day's hash (after a quick stop at your house to throw on jeans and grab the camera you forgot earlier that morning)...only to pull up to an empty parking lot? CLOSED ON MONDAYS! Dammit. When am I gonna remember that?!?!?

Oh Spicy Cashew Chicken....I'll eat you another day!

On a side note, I went to my other favorite wi-fi place...Plucker's. Did something new with my chicken cheesesteak...had the chicken tossed in their medium buffalo sauce. DEE-LISH!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

That F'ing sucks....Yes I"ve been there...I've flown to CA and made a pt to eat somewhere specific...ONLY to find MY dish no longer existed. Bastards.

Sat was a blur but hopfully you can come next time:)

November 19, 2007 6:39 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

I am wi-fi'ing at Plucker's right now! Maybe I will post something! Nah!

November 19, 2007 9:50 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Which location? I was at Burnet Road.

November 19, 2007 10:11 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

RR... on the way home from bowling

November 19, 2007 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker