Friday, December 07, 2007

Blah, blah, blah

Ok, so I haven't been updating this much lately. Partly due to me letting a friend borrow my laptop for the past few weeks, partly because I have been busy, busy, busy! I got my computer back this past Sunday, but haven't been home any night this week. I did manage to get all of the pictures from the past couple of weeks loaded. Next job is to get them onto my blog. But that probably won't happen until next week.

I'm about to get off work early. Whoop! Run a million errands before the Merry Martinimas party tonight and then the 12 Down Downs pub crawl in San Antonio is on Saturday. I thought I was gonna be able to cheer on Lulu at her race in Huntsville this Saturday morning, but there just isn't time. I always try to squeeze in way too many things. On Sunday I drive straight to the Austin hash...it's our 1300th run! Sunday night is prep time for Marisa's baby shower on Monday night.

Finally post pics on Tuesday and Wednesday? Nope! Gotta workout with Carol first and then put together the picture show for the Hashmas party. So someday, I will continue with normal picture updates!!!

Hope you all have a splendid weekend. I am totally jazzed about mine!

3 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Sounds like my weekend :) Have fun!!!!!! Tell SA hash I said HI!

December 07, 2007 5:37 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Hey I am alive. I cant call or text because I fried my phone. But I got your texts - thanks! Today was awesome!

December 08, 2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I am so not a Kimchi hater! Can't wait to see all of the Kimchi Crew at Tex Mex!!!

December 12, 2007 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker