Monday, December 17, 2007

Ho, Ho, Ho...It's the Hashmas Party!

Saturday night was Austin's Annual Hashmas Party. It was a good time...or, at least I'm told I had a good time! Memory is a little fuzzy for the last half of the night. Great food, tons of alcohol choices, beer pong, flippy cup and awards. Can you believe I won DOTA this year?




About midnight, Squeezin' Semen and I left the party to go see my co-worker's band play at Ruta Maya. They rocked! Then back to the party for more fun. I think. Don't remember any of this part.

Helped pick up the house on Sunday morning and grabbed some food with Elvis at Juan in a Million. It was my very first time there. Delicious!




You can see all of the party pics here.

Then it was time to head home, shower, rest and get ready for the hash. About half way to the start of the hash I started to feel sick. Had to hold down throwing up until I reached the beginning...and of course the start was way the hell down south! I pulled my hair back into a ponytail to get ready and as soon as we arrived I bolted out of the car and immediately yacked. Lovely. Guess I was the DOTA at the party...and I paid for it on Sunday!

4 Comments:

Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Looks like a great weekend!!

December 17, 2007 12:48 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

It was great until Sunday afternoon!

December 17, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

What is up with the Gun photo? I have heard awesome things about Juan in a million...YUM

December 17, 2007 3:37 PM  
Blogger K-Dub said...

So proud of you for getting DOTA. :)

December 18, 2007 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker