Tuesday, March 04, 2008

BTS!

After trail and fun at the On-After, it was time to head down to Stubb's for the Built to Spill and Meat Puppets concert. Luckily, UnZipMe decided to go as well because my keys disappeared! I thought I might have locked them in the car when I went to grab something and stayed to finish a beer from the hash that was in my car. We looked everywhere for them. I had to leave my car and ride with UZM downtown. Everyone else going to the concert had already headed downtown, so I would've been royally screwed if he hadn't decided to go while hanging out at Chon Som. Thank you!!!

On the ride down, I had to call my mom to ask if she could bring me my keys in the morning. "Can you stop by right now to get them?" she asked. Sorry, but we're late for the concert!



Met up with Padre, Liz and Squeezin Semen at Stubb's.

Liz, jamming to the Meat Puppets.


I have no idea what I'm doing here...


I had a great time, and ended up drinking more than planned since now I wasn't driving. That would cause me major cotton mouth and a headache the next day, but I had a blast Sunday night!

Built to Spill!

Come on SS, get in the picture!


After the show, SS, UZM and I went to Lovejoy's. Ran into my new friend's roommate there. Apparently, she was at the BTS show as well. Don't remember much at LJ's because I was getting sleepy. Think that's when it was time to leave. Crashed on SS's couch after devouring a sourdough Jack sandwich....it was gone in less than one minute.

My mom rocks and came to pick me up the next morning since she has a spare key to my house and my car. I got an email from Pumper Up the Butt that morning. Somehow my keys ended up in his hash bag. No telling what happened, but I was sitting next to him at CS. At least they were found!


Pics from Sunday night's shows are here.


Next live music show is this Friday. Woot woot!

1 Comments:

Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Don't yell at me, yell at the beeyotch taking the picture!

March 04, 2008 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker