Wednesday, December 14, 2005

H.A.W.K. Happy Hour

I attended my very first H.A.W.K. happy hour last night. We all met up at Mickey's Thirsty Lounge about 8pm. This bar is at the center of attention right now because of the smoking ban. They are still allowing customers to light up. Check out my pics....we got a group shot by the cigarette machine! Oh yeah, and Brownie even donated to the cause. Afterwards we were all hungry and went to Plucker's for dinner. I mean, it was 40 cent wing night. We arrived to find they had totally sold out of wings! They told us it would be 45 minutes until they had more wings. About 10 minutes after I order a sandwich, they miraculously have wings again. Damnit. Oh well....the rest of the table got to enjoy cheap wings and I tried out a new sandwich...pretty damn good!

Pics

4 Comments:

Blogger Rafael said...

Lesley is a cutie

December 14, 2005 5:56 PM  
Blogger babyG said...

I miss all the fun

December 14, 2005 11:14 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Baby...you need to come to a blog party....you would have a blast.

December 15, 2005 8:09 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

One day I will make it to one of these get togethers.

December 15, 2005 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker