Thursday, December 15, 2005

Live Music Alert

Just my luck. I found out today that an old band I religiously went to see back in the day, is reuniting for 2 shows at Antone's. I used to go see them all the time at the Black Cat. Good memories. That place rocked...and they always had PBR for $1! Anyway, they are called Soulhat. If any of you listen to KLBJ a little after 5pm, you've probably heard their song called "Bonecrusher." But both nights I have parties to go to. Oh well...maybe I'll skip out a little early?

The Black Cat is also where I used to go see Joe Rockhead perform. You now know that lead singer as the lead singer for the Scabs...Sexy Bob Schneider. Speaking of Bob, anyone want to catch his Lonelyland show at the Saxon Pub on Monday, December 19?

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

Do they have any other songs besides Bonecrusher?

December 15, 2005 4:39 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

What, you don't like to go to concerts where they sing the same song over and over again? I mean, this way you know every single word!

December 15, 2005 5:04 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Dayam, you used to go watch Joe Rockhead at the Black Cat too? I used to go there all the time in college to go see them play. I knew I liked you for a reason.

December 15, 2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Damn straight! I never missed a Soulhat or a Joe Rockhead concert at the Black Cat! I lived on those bleachers!

December 15, 2005 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker