Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Brownie's Last Supper: Tuesday, January 17, 2006

So on Wanker Boy's last night in our wonderful town of Austin, Texas, he wanted to have his last Plucker's meal. Could that have been because I owed him a meal there and this was his last night in town?? We had a big group and ended up waiting forever for a table. The service sucked this night...and I'm a regular who loves this place. It didn't help that they got a new computer system earlier that day, so all the employees were trying to learn how to work it. Only good thing was that it was 40 cent wing night and Texas Tuesday [$1.50 Lone Stars and Shiners & $2 Tito's].


After dinner, some of us went on to Graffiti's for more drinks. Love that place! When they closed we moved the party to Raggedy Anne's. That's the kind of place where you walk out smelling like an ash tray. Damn that place is smokey! Very interesting patrons though.

Anyway, here are the rest of the pics.

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

One of these days I'll check out graffiti's....I never knew the Northside had so many cool dive bars.

January 26, 2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Graffiti rocks! Holy shit, I don't remember kissing the poster of Brad Pitt in the crotch. I think I have to stop partying. Last night was another 3 a.m. night...ended up at Thai Passion. We missed ya, AG!

January 26, 2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Thai passion...yummy. Free Meat have not met you yet but looking forward to it..i need to get out to Fujiyama soon...cravin sushi like a mo fo.

January 26, 2006 11:17 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

3 am???? I remember at one point looking around and going when did we get to thai passion?

January 26, 2006 1:23 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

3am?! I was in bed by 11pm last night...only got 4 hours of sleep on Tuesday!

I WILL NEVER EAT SUSHI. You'd have to pay me to eat that crap. How did that little shindig go?

Thai Passion, on the other hand, sounds yummy.

January 26, 2006 2:47 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

The weekend shindig?

January 26, 2006 3:20 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sorry...I meant Free Meat's sushi shindig last night.

January 26, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Nevermind the shindig, how was the clambake?

January 26, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

see my comment on DOF's blog for last night's shindig.

I think we got Elvis to like Thai too. I mean women and food.

Trojan, better be quick on meeting me. I'd made a $100 bet with CornWhoreio (sp?) to quick smoking next week. What does this mean? No drinking that could lead to smoking.

Free Meat (Mae Quing) will be going clean....hopefully

January 26, 2006 11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker