Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tex-Mex Day 4 & 5

Woke up Sunday and decided to skip Jack in the Crack. Walked around the hotel in my pj's again. Ended up over by the hot tub. Had planned on sitting on the edge with my feet in, but it was being cleaned. This would prove to be a good thing later...
Anyway, already sitting outside on this gorgeous day were MEATGAZER and MINNIE MOUTH. So I pulled up a chair and we just enjoyed the cool morning with the sun on our faces. Then BROWNIE joined us when he returned from Jack in the Box. By now the guy cleaning the hot tub had left, so BROWNIE sat on the edge of the hot tub. Next thing we know, some hasher came out for a morning dip in the hot tub...she walked out with a towel wrapped around her, hung it on the fence and got in butt naked! Ok, I guess I'm used to this during the evenings...but it was the morning. I guess since I'm a relatively new hasher, I'm not used to this quite yet. The 3 girls decided it was time to see if breakfast was being served yet and off we were...leaving wanker boy there alone with the naked hasher.

It was then time to go and get changed [planned on doing the semi-asshole trail]. I stumbled upon Butt Scrabble. Thought I had missed it, but it started late.

After that, the A-hole trail folks took off and I headed over to King's X to see if anyone was hanging out there because I wasn't really in the mood to run anymore due to my ankle. I found some friends and stayed for the rest of the Steelers game. What a great game!

Birthday girl WET SPOT decided she then wanted to go to Prince Machiavelli's because she had never been to a strip club. Turns out it's BYOB, so we all go back to our rooms to grab a bunch of alcohol. STUD MUFFIN wheeled the cooler for us as we tried to locate the club. We walked and walked and walked. Did I mention that it was freakin' windy as hell?? So we finally get there and only 1 car is in the parking lot. Not a good sign. TWO NICE TITS braved the wind and walked down to the front door to see when they open. She came back saying there was no sign posting any times. What to do? We called the hotel and asked them to find out what time the club opened...5pm, so they said. It was 3:30pm, so we decided to wait it out. We lugged the cooler to the side of the blue roof building and I whipped out the dice. White trash 3-Man time!

About 5 minutes before 5pm, we decided to walk down to the club. Still only 1 car. Hmmm. Something doesn't seem right. After a couple of minutes, 3 cop cars pull in...said they got a call about us loitering in the parking lot.


What the frick? We had just walked down to the parking lot of the strip club. Anyway, we then are notified that it actually doesn't open up until 6pm! I was NOT going to wait around for another hour. No way. And what do you know? They DID have the time of business posted outside the door. Guess TNT missed that when she went to look earlier.

We explained what we were doing in El Paso and that it was the birthday girl's wish to finally go to a strip club, etc. STUD jokingly asked if they could give us a ride back to the hotel. They totally said yes! Even let us load our cooler into their trunk. But only 3 of us took them up on the ride. WET SPOT, DAY OLD FISH and TNT decided to stay and wait it out. Crazies!

Once back at the hotel, it was time to continue the 3-Man game out by the pool. The game was soon moved inside due to the wind and the dropping temperature. Once inside, a ton of people joined us. I think that was the largest game of 3-Man I've ever played...what a fun time! Eventually, the 3 who stayed at the club arrived...decided not to wait it out afterall. At some point, a couple of people went around giving folks apple pie shots. Dee-lish!

Somehow they then got us all outside to convene circle. I really don't remember anything from circle...took pictures and that still doesn't jar my memory. After circle I think it was time for more 3-Man? And sometime that night, I got in the hot tub. I just remember a bunch of people being in there and my top continuously falling down because someone untied it. Wasn't sober enough to realize I could just tie it back! Thanks BROWNIE! Next thing I recall was banging on the door. It was FISH and crew trying to round up people for an 80's music naked run around the hotel. They were told to get lost and I immediately fell asleep again. It was a long, but super fun day.

Pics from Day 4

Monday: Day 5

No pics on the last day. Yet another breakfast from Jack in the Crack. Last meal was pizza from Sunset Brewery. FOLLOW THE BLEEDER and FINGER PICKIN' GOOD joined us. Then it was time to pack and wait for a ride to the airport.

Had lots of turbulence on the flight home. I even yelled out, "FUCK!" Surprised my nails didn't dig into the arm rests or into my friend's arm. I've never seen a plane shift horizontally from left to right during turbulence!

P.S. What the heck am I doing up this late on a school night? Work is gonna suck on Wednesday.

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Butt Scrabble rocks...If you ever get the chance to hash with the Iguana hash....do it. Fun times.

January 25, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Uh, this Pikes hasher caught the hares on Sat's trail and was FRB on the A-hole trail. Yes, I'm bragging, and I shall go do a shot of jager for my sins.

January 25, 2006 10:33 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Sorry Brownie, but running around El Paso for 5-6 hours straight is not my idea of a good time!

January 25, 2006 10:36 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Nevermind the fact that he zenned the A-hole trail after only doing half of it. He's lucky the end was very near the start or he'd have been DFL or DNF.

Good job catching the hares on Sat though.

January 25, 2006 10:39 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Poor excuse! I am definately not in shape, and I did the whole damned f'ed up thing. I mostly walked.

The only thing that kept me going was thinking that the a-hole trail was designed to make people quit. In this case, not just the length, but also by being really f'ed up, crossing other trails, few marks, marks pointing the wrong way, etc. Not me, I'm not a quitter!

January 25, 2006 11:22 AM  
Blogger Spotty said...

Niiiiice pics, AG! It's funny how things come back to you after looking at pictures.

January 25, 2006 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Anal Power!Brass Monkeys are the greatest morning drink ever!

January 27, 2006 10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker