Saturday, January 07, 2006

Full Moon HH; Keever's

On Thursday, I decided to help support the sponsor of the Austin Full Moon Hash, the Tilted Kilt. Brownie: I don't want to hear it. We know it is not a local "Keep Austin Weird" establishment. They are our sponsors and we will support them! Anyway, this was the first time I had an alcoholic drink since January 1. I said I would only have 2 beers, and I stuck to my word. Well, that was until FISH and STRAP-ON decided to come to my place to watch the season premiere of Scrubs. As luck would have it, they aired 2 new shows this week! I had actually watched them both on Tuesday night, but it is such a great show, I didn't mind watching again. Plus, FISH is a big fan so he needed to see the premiere. We then watched the second episode of Scrubs and then about 4-5 episodes of Drawn Together. Another hilarious show you should check out. Friday at work was going to be a long day. Think I went to bed around 3am.

So you'd think I would stay home and go to bed early on Friday night, right? That would be the smart thing to do since I have been fighting a sore throat all week and been tired more than usual, kind of like I've been fighting a cold. NOPE! Went to the Keever's house for pizza and a movie...and beer pong! That game is fun. Even though the version I learned to play was called Beirut, the version my hasher buddies play is fun too. :)

So we started the night with everyone making their own pizza. I actually had pizza for lunch that day, so I decided to bring over queso with breakfast sausage in it. Dee-lish! My dinner was queso soft tacos. Much better than pizza any day. Then we attempted to watch the movie [Wedding Crashers], but I think beer pong was on everyone's minds. So BlASSt Zone called intermission and we all headed for the garage. Later on we finished the movie and folks started to head out. Zia and myself were the 2 remaining stragglers. We moved to the living room to see what was on the tube. BlASSt Zone had TiVo'd some Roller Girl documentary about some teams here in Texas. Those are some tough bee-atches. Then guess what we watched...Scrubs! This was now the 3rd time in 4 days I've seen the same episodes and I laughed again and again. I was by now super tired and had been drinking, so wasn't feeling up to driving. Zia wanted the couch, so I got the guest bedroom. I think they call it the vampire room and now I know why. It is dark! Maybe that's why I slept until 11am the next day. Totally awesome.

Sorry...no party pics from either night.

3 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

You going to Tivo Scrubs for me this week?

January 09, 2006 11:57 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

But of course...it's set for Season Pass! Might be having dinner with me mum Tuesday night, but I'm sure I'll want to watch it when I get home. I'll give you a buzz.

January 09, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

coolness

January 09, 2006 2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker