Friday, January 06, 2006

New Year's Eve Weekend Part I


Friday, December 30:
Slept late to catch up on sleep from my trip. Did some house chores and then had to go in to work for a couple of hours. I was running some errands when I got a call from FREE MEAT. She wanted to have a beer at Graffiti's, which is a great little dive bar 1 minute from my place. Luckily, I was super close so of course I met her...who am I to turn down a drinking buddy? Well, one beer turned into about 4, I believe. Ended up having to race to my family dinner at Vivo's with family and some relatives that were in town. Of course, after filling up on beer and cheesy poofs at Graffiti's, I wasn't too hungry! So I had one of Vivo's deliciously strong margaritas and 2 tortillas dipped in queso...of course! Afterwards we went back to my Dad's house for dessert. I was then ready to get home because I wasn't feeling too great due to some pain. Decided to skip The Scabs concert...it was actually quite fun texting DAY OLD FISH and (MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER while they waited in line for the show. Thanks for keeping me entertained guys!

New Year's Eve:
I met FATHER SYPH and SQUEEZIN' SEMEN up at Plucker's a little after 5pm for the game BROWNIE had been hyping up...Pitt vs. Wisconsin basketball. STRAP-ON ELVIS was working and joined us for a bit after his shift as well. We filled up on 34 ounce beers and good food and finally drunkard BROWNIE shows up with totally sober SOCIAL RETARD. Apparently, the circle at the hash went for 3 hours, or something crazy like that and since she was driving, he had to drink all of her down-downs. Don't know how she handled the drive back from the Hill Country Hash with his drunk arse! He claimed he would make it to the New Year's Eve party at TUCK IT's, but we all knew better. That boy was about to go down for the count. I still don't believe that he stayed up until 12:01am.

I took off for my place to go change clothes and ended up taking a nap...that meant I was going to miss my non-hasher NYE Party. Finally made it over to the Keever's house for hasher party #1. Had some very yummy chocolate vodka (made with Tito's!). It was delicious! HEADBANGER sure knows how to make some tasty chocolate alcoholic drinks! But my favorite drink of the night was the cinnamon apple infused vodka. Damn, that stuff was strong AND delicious!!! How can you go wrong when vodka and cinnamon are involved? Just don't eat the apples at the end of the night when all the alcohol is gone. Yuk! Beer pong was played, made the rounds to say hello and meet new folks, then it was countdown time. BlASSt Zone tried to get everyone in the living room so he could take a photo from upstairs. Not sure how it turned out, but could be cool if he actually got everyone's attention. Later on, FREE MEAT and I went upstairs to check out the swanky swingers lounge. Very cool set up.

It was then about time to head over to hasher party #2 at DBD & TUCK IT's house. DAY OLD FISH, STRAP-ON ELVIS, SQUEEZIN' SEMEN and (MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER...err, I mean DUFFMAN all took off for their party. We arrived to find a completely drunk HIGH BEAMS. She was hilarious! A game of 3-Man broke out, of course. The pig pitcher was filled with lots of beer and fun times were had by all. Apparently, LEWIS & COCK fell out of his chair at one point. I don't remember it, but I snapped a photo of it. Next thing I recall is the group hanging out in one of the bedrooms...with Sharpies. DUFFMAN pretty much got the brunt of that since he fell asleep. Good times. Good times.

New Year's Eve Pics

8 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Great Pictures!

January 06, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

I had a blast w/ ya at G's...great start to a great drunken weekend. See I told ya that alcohol will kill my cold. Don't know if its good or bad that we live so close. :-D

Cheers

January 06, 2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

alcohol kills a cold? It begins again, this weekend is going down hill quick

January 06, 2006 11:38 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

#77 is my favorite

January 06, 2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Are you gonna make me go through all of them to find out which one is #77?

January 06, 2006 12:36 PM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

it is the one with me in mid air

January 06, 2006 12:41 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Oh! I love that one too. :)

January 06, 2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Of course alcohol kills a cold, that's why they put it in medicine!

January 06, 2006 1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker