Thursday, December 15, 2005

12 Ounce Christmas Card

Last night a bunch of hashers and A.S.S. folks gathered together at Ginny's Little Longhorn for the 12 Ounce Christmas Card tribute to Todd Gunn. I'm told Ginny's was his favorite bar...they even have a framed photo of him up on the bar. Unfortunately, I didn't start hashing soon enough and I never had the chance to meet him. I was told that he didn't send out Christmas cards...his version was to buy you a beer. [Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of this!] So that is exactly what his friends did last night. A cold Schlitz for everyone. Oh yeah, and whiskey, whiskey, whiskey.

Took a lot of fun pics, so check them out. Also, thanks to all my dance partners for making me get out on the dance floor. I haven't done that in ages and actually had a lot of fun!

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AatWTVs3bs1FuQ

10 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

dude, why do I look drunk in all those pics?

December 16, 2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Cuz you are Drunk Old Fish

December 16, 2005 11:41 AM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

What a night! I haven't been that pissed drunk in a long long time. I could barely walk. What the hell was going on w/ me and Grabber?

December 17, 2005 10:14 AM  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

Wow, DOF looks impressivly drunk in some of those photos. It's a good thing too since it looks like Free Meet is making a strong last minute push for DOTA. Thanks, everyone, for raising a glass or two in the memory of a good guy. CR we hardly knew ye.

December 18, 2005 12:47 PM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

2 things I do remember from that night. Ass Gagger talking to herself "must not bite married men"...after biting Blassst Zone.

The other is DOF was cut off by Ginny herself. Nobody gets cut off @ Ginny's. Apparently, last year, Todd actually cut DOF off. C, as one of Todd's best friends, you should know, Todd doesn't cut people off.

Cheers!

December 19, 2005 12:13 PM  
Blogger brownie said...

Rookies. I was cut off and told to leave by Ginny during the Burnet Road Challenge. I also threw up in the front parking lot.

December 19, 2005 12:19 PM  
Blogger Asian Princess said...

Didn't know you got cut off also. Wow, you are a bigger loser than I thought. ;-)

I.P. Freely was so drunk he actually piss along the walls of Ginny's as Todd carried him out. He didn't get cut off.

December 19, 2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

"Can't bite married men" does sound familiar...but I still actually bit him??

December 19, 2005 3:28 PM  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

I know for a fact, @ss Gagger that you DO bite married men since you bit me no less than twice in the short time I've been in your presence ;-)

December 19, 2005 5:18 PM  
Blogger Chlamydia said...

Damn, Todd cut someone off?! I don't think I've ever seen that. All the same, FM you look trashed!

Brownie, as for your puking in the parking lot of Ginny's... well I'm mostly surprised it took you so long. Is there a cool bar in Austin where you haven't yet puked?

December 19, 2005 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker