Friday, January 06, 2006

New Year's Eve Weekend Part II

January 1, 2006:

Ok, so Sunday morning I woke up on the couch at DBD's house. Many other hashers were sprawled out as well. I should have known things would all go downhill when I went on the back deck to find several folks consuming the Breakfast of Champions. I believe the culprits were ALL SHAFT NO HEAD, (MASSIVE) SLUT SLINGER, TUCK IT UP THE BUTT and DAY OLD FISH. I soon joined in, as well as STRAP-ON ELVIS, RING AROUND THE PANTY and some others. SQUEEZIN', DBD and BABY G, were you guys drinking as well? Beer for breakfast...good. We also got a preview of the RA's outfits for circle: Baby New Year and Father Time.

We then drove over to BlASSt Zone's house to retrieve keys and wallets that were left behind the previous night...looked at the damage to their house (who shoots a crap load of confetti in someone's house? That shit was EVERYWHERE.), grabbed some beer and were off to Kerbey Lane for breakfast. The wait was long for a group of our size...plus, it was Sunday. So what to do? Breakfast tailgate in the parking lot! I'm sure we annoyed several patrons when we convinced them to take photos of us, saying we were out-of-towners. Oh well...WE had fun. Once inside, we were quite loud as well. Oh yeah...BROWNIE showed his face and met us up there too, as well as C'EM CUMMIN.

TUCK IT and DOF made a bet during breakfast. Something about if DOF didn't pass out in circle that night, TUCK IT would pay hash cash for a certain amount of weeks. So what does Timmy do? He eats SQUEEZIN'S poached egg (gross), a bowl of salsa and then chugs some syrup. GAG! Guess his plan worked though because as soon as we got back to DBDs house he ralphed on the side of thE house. Note to self: NEVER MAKE A BET WITH TIMMY! Trust me, he always wins.

Time to go home and finally shower and get into hash attire. I probably shouldn't have been driving to the start of the hash, but I couldn't make it back to DBD's in time for the carpool. Hash started off ok, until the fire department was called out because someone reported a person running with a bag and throwing a white substance on the sidewalks and around office buildings. A few of us actually spoke with the firemen, told them it was a running club, etc. They actually knew about us and asked that we coordinate next time so they can be aware in case they receive calls like this again. Anyway, we finally take off for trail again. Next thing I know, a big pack of us is totally lost. Took us forever to find true trail again. Then whammy! I decide to not take the long, curvy concrete route up the side of the hill. That's for wussies. So I take of running up the side of the grassy hill...my drunk ass stepped on some leaves...which just happened to be covering a large hole. First Hash Injury: Twisted my damn ankle. It didn't feel that bad, so I kept going. We got off trail again and assumed the beer check would be at our beloved Lovejoy's. Walked through the door to find many hashers there so we thought we had guessed correctly. Wrong! Turns out, tons of us got lost and everyone just made our own beer check while calling to find out where the heck we were really supposed to be.

After downing our beer, we headed for the correct beer check at the Red Scoot Inn. By now, I was walking, and not running, on my sore ankle. Luckily, HERMAPHRODITE ON UNICYCLES and JUST REBEKAH wanted to walk and chat as well, so I had company. We received the typical "Loser" welcome from Brownie once we finally arrived at the beer check. Had more beer on their cool patio. Someone ripped TUCK IT's shorts and we all saw more than we should have. Then it was time to head out. HERMIE scored a beer on the East side from some guys hanging out on their porch. I really don't remember much of the second part of trail. And forget about me remembering anything about circle.

The On-On-On was held at the Poodle Dog Lounge. Great little dive bar. Some country band was playing, so there was two-stepping going on. I guess by now I had so much alcohol flowing through my system, I didn't feel any pain and danced away. Don't remember much else except that HERMIE bought some Church's chicken from next door and it was delicious...Especially since the curry was gone by the time I made it to the On-In.

Pics from crazy drunken day

January 2: HORRIBLE HANGOVER HOLIDAY WITH SWOLLEN AND BRUISED RIGHT ANKLE!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

ahhh good times

January 06, 2006 12:44 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Good times indeed. Who has the pictures from the Kerby Lane parking lot? I didn't get to partake in those festivities since I was the designated table waiting guy.

January 06, 2006 4:57 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Those are in this Part II post...at the bottom where it says, "pics from crazy drunken day."

January 06, 2006 4:59 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

Sweet, I tried to open both links in different tabs and ended up looking at the same pics twice. It's all good now. There was a surprise penis pic in there.

January 06, 2006 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker