Saturday, January 07, 2006

What was I thinking?

Apparently, on January 1, I thought I was back in college on Spring Break. Why else would I wake up and start drinking at 9:30am?? And why would I continue drinking throughout breakfast, on the way to the hash, during the hash, and after? And this was all after a very late night of celebrating New Year's Eve. Well, I certainly paid for it all day on Monday, Jan 2. Thank goodness it was a holiday or I would have had to call in sick! I did manage to leave the house 3 times that day...but it was only to give a friend a ride home and to go through 2 fast food drive thrus, in my pj's of course. What a totally wasted day. I was still feeling it on Tuesday as well...total space cadet at work. Never again will I drink that much in one day. I mean it!

Tuesday and Wednesday night I spent trying to get my new laptop, that I got for Christmas, to work properly. I had been having problems with it ever since I got it. Best Buy saw me and/or my mom on 3 different occasions while trying to get them to fix it. Finally, my step-dad took it in last night, prepared to be a major A-hole. But as luck would have it, the same Geek Squad guy who worked on my laptp for 2 hours earlier in the week was there and saw that it was still royally whacked. So my step-dad didn't have to go ballistic on their asses. They finally offered to give me a new one. Whoo-hoo!!! Ok, so maybe I don't hate Best Buy as much as I did earlier in the week.

Thanks to my computer savvy friends who tried to help me out with this as well. I greatly appreciate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker