Friday, January 20, 2006

Tex-Mex Day 2: Friday the 13th

Woke up at the butt crack of dawn and couldn't fall back asleep. What to do? Get up and go wander the hotel grounds in pj's. Tried to go back to bed but could never really fall asleep again. Why do I always wake up so early after a night of drinking?! Wasn't in the mood for cereal, so I went to Jack in the Crack with BROWNIE for breakfast. Tried to nap afterwards because I figured it'd be a late night due to the pub crawl. Finally got my ass up when the crazy Hill Country guys showed up. It was time for 3-Man. Most everyone else was going to Rosa's Cantina for lunch, but I wasn't hungry...and why leave when there were kegs tapped? Our game moved around several times. First it was too hot in the sun, then it was freakin cold in the shade, then we settled on the hospitality suite. For being the first game of the day, the rules were already getting interesting. If you swore, you had to remove 2 articles of clothing! Guess we ended the game too early or everyone was biting their tongues because there was no nudity yet.

Next I moved to the Colorado Kimchi party room. They put together a game of Texas Hold 'Em. Did I mention that they love Brass Monkeys? Whoo-hoo! 80's music was the theme and C4 went crazy giving everyone Sharpie tattoos. I loved my On On Foot bracelet tattoo...too bad it's washed off forever. :(

After dinner it was time for the Kilt Pub Crawl!

Made it to the 1st bar just fine. It was fun, but we stayed too long. Finally, it was time to head out. BROWNIE was convinced that the last bar would be King's X. So we semi-follow trail, but really just head straight for King's. We walk in to find that we were the only group wearing plaid skirts. We all stayed anyway and had a couple drinks. Now we were totally behind the pack and weren't sure where the next stop was. We found out which bar everyone else was at and got directions from the cute hotel worker. How many hashers can you squeeze into a Jeep? Apparently you can fit 8! Thanks to TRIFAGDA for getting us to Bombadier's safely. This place was a blast. Two story bar with a live band. Not sure when we left, but pretty sure we were there for last call. Next thing I remember is being in the hot tub. I guess most everyone had gone back to their rooms because there were only a few of us in there that late. Didn't matter. It was good times, good times.

Pics from Day 2

P.S. Forgot to mention my hash name for Tex-Mex weekend....ANAL POWER! Seems that my new Colorado Kimchi buds were asking where "ANAL POWER" was when they were at Rosa's for lunch. Guess they were close...they involved the arse!

20 Comments:

Blogger dayoldfish said...

squeezed into the back of a jeep, much better than walking

January 20, 2006 9:35 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Hells yeah!

January 20, 2006 9:41 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

I knwe we went to Kings X that night, I kept saying the second bar and everyone was like there were only 2 bars. Guess the other hashers play by the rules and don't believe in impromptu beer checks

January 20, 2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger PlaysByEar said...

Squeezed in without Squeezin' who had to get some running in. And I beat you there!

I don't think I was playing by the rules since I was busy doing Thursday's trail most of Friday night, including hitchhiking a mile in the wrong direction. Oh, and peeing in your mug.

January 20, 2006 9:47 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yes, impromptu beer checks are always a must.

Can't believe you hitchiked Squeezin!

Why is it that there are never any pics from the end of the night? The whole last part of Bombadier's wasn't photographed!

January 20, 2006 10:26 AM  
Blogger dayoldfish said...

Thank GOD I understand I was dancing.

January 20, 2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Whoa...AG did you make out with a chick?

January 20, 2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Oh yeah...that was MULTIPLE HORSE GASM. She walked up and planted one on me. Guess I was drunk enough to try it out once!

January 20, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger BRAE said...

I think everyone should kiss girls!

January 20, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Guess we have all done that once or twice when drunk...Some more than others Brae! :)

January 20, 2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Maybe i'll get drunk enough to do that tomorrow...haha

January 20, 2006 12:20 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Pick me! Pick me! lol

January 20, 2006 12:37 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

I wanna kiss girls too!

January 20, 2006 12:42 PM  
Blogger BRAE said...

Sounds like the bunnie is not getting any love and needs to hear about other peoples adventures.

January 20, 2006 1:08 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Maybe the bunnie should invest in the rabbit.

January 20, 2006 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Welllll Bunnie, on Thursday I did pass on the non-hasher British guy b/c I wanted to get to know someone else better.

Semi-lucky on Friday...until we couldn't get into his room.

January 20, 2006 1:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Gotta say..I dig Anal Power..Could of been Anal Gagger or Ass Power...most hashers have 2-3 names anyway.

January 20, 2006 2:28 PM  
Blogger BH said...

AG - Just remember my favorite new saying, "I'm only Bisexual when boys are watching."

January 20, 2006 3:29 PM  
Blogger Spotty said...

I've only kissed girls when playing 3 man...a couple Austin hashers and a couple Houston hashers. Man, girls kiss so much better than dudes. So what time does 3 man start tonight?

AG...I'm gonna say "see AG blog" for the rest of my write up for Tex Mex. I don't remember shiiite!

January 20, 2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Rafael said...

some things are best left forgotten

January 22, 2006 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker