Friday, June 22, 2007

Colorado: DIM Hash

After the fun at Pikes Peak, we went to Arctic Brewery for the DIM Hash (Damn It's Monday) pre-lube, then over to the start of the hash. Sigh...my last night in town. :(
Brownie gave me a heads up that the DIM hash is usually long and quite competitive, so I opted to auto-wank. An out of shape sea level jogger can't keep up with super fit folks at 7,000 feet!

At the 1st beer check before security busted us and made us move....


Brownie lost a fight with a tree!



I heart Meatgazer!


Bone Blower's homemade cakes were scrumptious!


Let's see...what happened that evening.... Just Rylan was named at the hash that night. He shall now be forever known as I Think Of You When I Masturbate. Hilarious! Something about text messages he was sending to folks on other's phones without the person knowing.

After everyone ate from the taco bar, Bone brought out 2 cakes he made from scratch for his sister's birthday (Dairy Godmother). Wow. Amazing. I didn't even wait for a plate.

After lots and lots of Honey Brown beer, it was finally time to head home to shower, pack and get some rest before my 6am flight. The usual occurred....Meat and I hugged goodbye and out come the tears. Silly girls. You should just move here already! Well, once again, I am thinking about it....

You can see all of the DIM Hash pics here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker