Wednesday, December 19, 2007

What a Day!

Thought this week was going to give me the time to clean out my office and my extra storage area for the PAC (we move into a new building next March/April and have until Dec 31 to get everything out of the extra storage or it's chunked). But NOOOOOO. Due to the Primary Elections next March, we are having a Board meeting on January 8. That means documents need to be ready by Jan 2-3 and tomorrow is my last day of work until next year. Helloooo, the filing deadline isn't even until January 2nd! And that's the day everyone returns from the holidays...so not going to be in work mode that day......

Anyway, I thought I was going to kill the PAC Director earlier today. If I heard one more mention of candidate bios I was gonna shoot her. I've got enough crap to work on to give a rats ass about bios. But enough about work....

Have I mentioned how much I hate to pack? Well, I move into my mom's house tonight after work for about 10 days while my brother, his wife and my niece are in town. It took me an hour and a half during lunch to grab things I might need while I'm there. I mean, the weather here has been so back and forth lately. Who knows what the hell the temperature will really be next week! Just so you know...the only thing I hate more than packing is unpacking. Well, that and rubber neckers!

Ok, it's quittin' time. Peace out. On On to the Red Dress Run tomorrow night!!!

P.S. Oh yeah...I'm also driving my mom's awesome sports coupe convertible since a car seat won't fit in a 2-seater. I normally wouldnt like a 76 degree day in December, but yesterday was kick ass convertible weather!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

Enjoy your offtime girlie!!!

December 19, 2007 6:19 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

WOW you are awesome! Giving up your house, your car.....have fun!!!

December 19, 2007 7:32 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Yeah, it's rough having someone else make you a home cooked meal every night!!

December 19, 2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

I would kill for 76 degrees! Have a great holiday!

December 19, 2007 10:29 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Was the top half of that post written in another language? Or maybe I just don't really know what your job is...but since you have at least an hour and a half lunch break I'd like to work there, too!

Have a great holiday!!!

December 20, 2007 4:43 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Guess I was more work ranting to get it off my chest.

I wasn't really supposed to take that long of a lunch, I just did! (my boss recently left for another job.) hells yeah.

December 20, 2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker