Wednesday, March 12, 2008

TSO...again!


Seems as if I've become a bit of a groupie these days. I'm "taking my lunch" at 4pm today, and sneaking out earlier to head to a 4pm TSO show at the Victory Grill. They are 3rd out of 4 bands. My co-worker's band is playing 3 times today. The first is a free SXSW day show. Woot woot! If anyone else has the afternoon off, come meet me on the East side. It's located at 1104 E. 11th.

After the TSO set, I'll be heading over to the Saucer for free glass night....it's gonna be a St. Paddy's Day glass!!! And I'm bringing a Saucer virgin. So Padre and Carl...save me 2 seats!

3 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

You're aware there is more than one band in Austin, correct? Sheesh, are you practicing for moving to Colorado Springs so you can say that martini shot is the best band ever?

March 12, 2008 11:58 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I've seen a few other bands within the past 2 weeks as well. I also like to help out my friends!

Besides, if I move, I won't be seeing them for quite some time.
:(

March 12, 2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

p.s. There are always a couple other bands who play with TSO, so I'm getting introduced to more and more every time.

March 12, 2008 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker