Thursday, April 24, 2008

I love the cardio theater!

Since everyone bailed on Saucer glass night last night, I went to the Tech Ridge Gold's instead of the one by my work. Their cardio theater rocks! It's like you're at a movie theater, but with cardio equipment instead of seats. Dark room, cool and a huge movie screen. Did the treadmill for 38 minutes while watching the last part of Mr. & Mrs. Smith. It was the good part where they were shooting up their house at each other. I would have stayed on longer, but there were a lot of folks waiting towards the end and I'm not sure if there is a 30 minute limit during peak periods. I need to check on that.

I'll have to ask the cute guy who signed me up when I go back tonight after work. ;)

7 Comments:

Blogger Barbara said...

LOVED Cardio Theater. I wish we (24 hour) has one but I'm glad there is finally a branch of my gym closer.

April 24, 2008 9:22 AM  
Blogger brownie said...

Yeah, that movie is much better than anything the Greenbelt or Town Lake could offer. Sure wish we had one here so I could watch TV instead of being forced to workout at Garden of the Gods or Barr Trail.

Four days to go to the gym twice and prove me wrong!

April 24, 2008 10:42 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Well, my problem was that I WAS NOT going to Town Lake or the greenbelt. At least this way I'm exercising!

I'm going tonight after work before I head to the softball fields. :P

April 24, 2008 11:17 AM  
Blogger mike said...

Well, doing something is better than doing nothing. And ya gotta pick it back up somewhere.

That particular gym has the geekiest clientele of any of the Golds. I don't think that I have ever seen a chick working out there. Just really skinny or really fat guys, who's skin has not seen the sun in ages, wearing knee socks, carrying around all kinds of geek electronic devices station to station, and grunting while curling that 40 lb barbell. But, I have only been there around lunch time. I am sure that the real hotties, that live in Pflugerville, go work out there at night.

Seriously, the lunch time crowd is a total Dell employee stereotype. I was amazed.

April 24, 2008 9:23 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I've never been during lunch. Only after work. I will pay closer attention next time I go instead of making a bee line for the cardio theater.

April 24, 2008 11:15 PM  
Blogger Outdoorgirl said...

Dude that is kindof cool. Now they need to put Carido Machines in conference rooms so when the boss bores the hell out of me I can get in a good 2 hour work out!

April 26, 2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Pittchick said...

That sounds like a blast! I wonder if we have one around here.

April 26, 2008 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker