Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's official. I just re-joined my old gym. We got dropped December of 200-6 and I can't seem to get myself to go jogging around my neighborhood or Town Lake. The guy who signed me up was pretty cool...and cute. Yay to cute boys to check out while working out! I'll be heading over there after work. Woot woot!

I should take all of my measurements so I can watch my progress....

I brought a change of clothes so that I can stop in at the Saucer for my 7pm glass night beer too. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

You'll go there twice this week and never again, wanker!

April 23, 2008 3:33 PM  
Blogger Barbara said...

AWESOME.....!!!! I know you will rock it girl.

If you need anything, let me know.

April 24, 2008 8:19 AM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

I've heard the best looking guys are at the softball fields, expecially Thurs nights.

April 24, 2008 3:14 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

Immediately after I hit the cardio theater today, I'll be at the softball fields for a 6:30pm game tonight. Think it's a makeup game.

April 24, 2008 3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker