Monday, April 07, 2008

I'm a Sexy Bitch

So apparently it takes longer to get from The Woodlands to Austin than it does from downtown Houston to Austin. FM 1488 is a much slower road, especially with all the damn fog this morning. Ended up driving straight to work since I hit that first on 290 at 8:15am. Since this wasn't in my original plan, I don't have any work clothes with me. I am currently wearing jeans that smell like a fire pit with mud all over the bottom of them, my TXIH shirt with a short sleeved cardigan/jacket thing and my Pumas...hair in a pony tail and a slightly sunburned face and neck. A lovely sight, huh?

I couldn't have done this if the CEO was in town (his office is across the hall from me), but he is in DC along with my boss, so it worked out nicely. I'll be going home for an early lunch to switch into something more appropriate, but this will have to do for now! Guess I'll hide out in my office and pretend it's a de-clutter day (in preparation for our move downtown). :)

7 Comments:

Blogger brownie said...

I'm sure everyone is used to you smelling funny.

April 07, 2008 9:42 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Next time you should write the note in Spray Cheese, instead of just leaving it under the can. :)

April 07, 2008 11:56 AM  
Blogger Gagger said...

I should've used my Skintimate gel!

I also decided to just stay here instead of changing. Need to stay by the phone so I can complete all of these Congressional appointments. There is no way I could've missed today. I knew it'd be a busy one.
:(

April 07, 2008 12:16 PM  
Blogger ESPN said...

I am sure you look gorgeous! Haha...but you got to eat Chuy's!

April 07, 2008 12:35 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Still wearing the pasties?

April 07, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Gagger said...

The pasties are no more. Came off before I showered last night.

Think I'm gonna have to get some more though...they are quite comfy, compared to bras....

April 07, 2008 1:15 PM  
Blogger Smut Mutt said...

Good idea. Bras & shirts are overrated.

April 08, 2008 6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog tracker